Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I Hate Missing You - by daisyv (as edited)


I Hate Missing you…






I love you but I hate missing you
Missing you makes my heart bleed
Knowing you are so near
Because I own your heart…


But you are so far 
For you can't be with me
Every time I need and want you
And I don't know
When will I have you..?


I hate missing you
For my chest tightens
I can hardly breathe
Thinking I am alone
Feeling you don't care…


I hate missing you
For your thoughts hold me imprisoned
Even my heart can barely beat 
For my heart is held captive by your love
And I have no desire for any where else 
Except to be at your side…







Time heals all wounds they say... but our time is finite; do we have enough? To use our time for the sole purpose of healing is madness; we need time to live, to love, to play, to pray... to be! ~ SB

No comments:

Post a Comment