Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, July 27, 2012

Less Denials...


Everything happens for a reason - I believe that... in fact I believe things happen for a multiple number of reasons - not necessarily always directly related to my circumstance. That thing that didn't play out the way I wanted it to doesn't mean I am being denied my wish - I have been divinely withheld from that accomplishment maybe because the timing isn't right; or something better is coming my way or someone else needed my input in the matter to accomplish something really important in their life - and I was then a part of that, most times unknowingly. - Exactly why we must be grateful for everything; no matter how irritating, or satisfying, even devastating - the reason will eventually be revealed...

- ACCEPTANCE is vital to maintain a positive outlook - through it we can continue to dream our dreams - we need to practice it more often - Stafford (from the heart)

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,” -Hebrews 12:1