Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Day 1 - It's not about me


You were made by God and for God - and until you understand that, life will never make sense.



I have started re-exploring 'The Purpose Driven Life' by Rick Warren ~ asking & addressing the question: 'What on earth am I here for?' 

Originally suggested by a dear and beloved friend, should be helpful 'cos it was offered by one of the purest hearts I know...

I invite you to join me on the 40 day journey of re-discovering God's purposes for our life...

We all stray and fall short of glory - so it is important to have a compass; or at least some idea; to keep us on a worthy path, back to bathing in the glory of God and its Eternal rewards ~ Staf

Unclear? - gotta fix it!



“For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.” -Psalm 33:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment