Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Refined love - sucks!


No more crying, I can't cry anymore. Don't take my hand this time. Just go please and don't look back, because I know if you did, I'd come running back to you and I can't do that. I'm glad you're happy. I can't say that I'm completely happy for you but I guess that's just a part of life, I'll always have feelings for you but the rest of the world is forcing me to move on. I would rather leave now still loving you than to leave later hating you. I hate the way I could never hate you. I want to cry, I really do, but I guess I just don't want to give you the satisfaction of knowing that you hurt me once again. I remember when I still believed the things you said. It hurts to see someone you love ignoring you, it also hurts to see that they don't feel your love. But it hurts even more to know that they love you too, and just don't want you to know.
Love is when someone hurts you, and you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings.


2 comments:

  1. Prof, its almost as if you wrote that straight out of my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be careful... misery loves company... This too shall pass x

    ReplyDelete