Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Always - by Juf


When I'm with you my heart pounds,
Without you my heart drowns,
In the tears that I've cried,
From the times when you've lied,




How now am I to live this life of sadness, sorrow,
From the day we met, I loved like no tommorow,
What I'll do without you; the answer's not clear,
What I know for sure, is that I want you here




It's true I want to be with you again,
I want my heart's exhilleration to begin,
I love you, for you,
I hate what you feel you have to put me through,




But for the slip of love that you've shown,
I want to make it known,
That no matter what you do,
I will always love you.




You can say sorry a million times, say I love you as much as you want, say whatever you want, whenever you want. But if you're not going to prove that the things you say are true, then don't say anything at all.
Because if you can't show it, your words don't mean a thing. Don't lie in order to satisfy somebody for a moment, because the pain that you cause them in the future can last them for a lifetime...





No comments:

Post a Comment