Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

''Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart'' -William Wordsworth

"There is no other path but Love.
                        Follow Love where it leads you
                                       and you can trust where you are going."



A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE .. a youth she's content to leave behind... a past juicy enough that she's looking forward to retelling it in her old age.... a set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra... one friend who always makes her laugh... and one who lets her cry...

A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE ... enough money within her control to move out and rent a place of her own, even if she never wants to or needs to... something perfect to wear if her employer, or date of her dreams wants to see her in an hour...

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... how to quit a job, break up with a toxic lover, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship...



If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you...

But I did, I do, and I am. ~ SB


No comments:

Post a Comment