Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Poking the bear - sour honey...

The time has come, and I have let you go. And it's really hard for me to do because I know that there's a part of me that will be in love with you for the rest of my life. But this while running in place and day-dreaming is just not healthy for either of us. ---

Not everything's gonna be picture perfect... Things sometimes take time and there are further rough times to get through... But before you can get there, if you give up on other worthy things and life dreams you want to happen, everything you've gone through ends up being completely worthless.

If, pray God, one day you wake up from your reverie and realize that I haven't talked to you, nor thought of you, in a while it's not because I don't care anymore; it's because you pushed me away and just left me there - for were I also to stand still, it would be the death of me...

The higher you build those walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down... - and make no mistake, it will happen to you...

If a picture paints a thousand words
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show 
The you I've come to know

If a face could launch a thousand ships
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you
You're all that's left me too
And when my love for life is running dry
You come and pour yourself on me

If a man could be two places at one time
I'd be with you
Tomorrow and today
Beside you all the way

If the world should stop revolving
Spinning slowly down to die
I'd spend the end with you
And when the world was through
Then one by one the stars would all go out
Then you and I would simply fly away...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mheE1u1uNNE

Not until you are lost in this world can you begin to find your best path. The first step is realising that you are lost and that you are off the path to living the life you want; the second step is leaving the life you don’t want...

Making a big life change is pretty scary, but you know what’s even scarier? - Regret. - I can tell you from my own life experience that I've found love, lost it, found it, lost it and then I found it once again... and lost it. But each time what I found was more incredible than the last.

So remember that everyone suffers in life at some point. Everyone feels lost sometimes. The key is using your experiences to grow. When you apply what you’re learning to your future choices and actions, you move forward not backward and you become stronger and wiser. - It’s not easy, but it’s worth it in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment