Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fare thee well - Jessekins...

“To call her a cat hardly seems to do her justice, though in as much as she had four legs, a tail, and meowed only softly, I admit she was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew her well, she was a perfect lady.”

My Mum, Ma Edna, and sis, Vio, just returned from the vet with the sad news that we had to let Jesse, our family feline, 'go' this morning. Her 9-lives spun over 20 years finally caught up with her slight body - the vet called it multiple organ failure - I call it a desire to journey on and beyond.

- R.I.P. my much-loved furry companion. I will so miss sharing my 'Niknaks' with her, the comfort therein is that whenever I do, she will be remembered fondly...





No comments:

Post a Comment