Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Day 4 ~ Made to last forever


There is more to life than just here and now



We cannot conceive of the wonders He has planned for us in Eternity. 




When you live in light of eternity, your values change. Many things will appear trivial, petty and unworthy of our attention; such as our goals and problems in this fleeting of life. The closer we get to God and thus to the realisation that all this is temporary, the smaller everything else appears.





Q: Since I'm going to live forever what one thing should I stop and start doing? 




Guess I should stop chasing the need to build up a stack of unnecessary earthly wealth and regretting past lost opportunities. I must start appreciating more the roles my loved ones and loyal persons play in my earthly existence.




O Lord please guide and assist my compromises...  Gonna start living from here to Eternity ~ Stafford



“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.” -Matthew 5:43-45

No comments:

Post a Comment