Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, November 11, 2011

...for good men to do nothing

Tied to the back of a car and dragged. Share if you're against Animal Cruelty. And so everyone knows this is not my pet, I'd never let anything happen to him. I got the picture from a friend's Facebook profile and shared it so people know that animal cruelty is wrong and ungodly - wicked and inhumane people exist... - Lord God have mercy on their rotten souls...


Edmund Burke said all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Do not allow evil to triumph. Do not do sit by and do nothing...


God said Love your neighbour; He didn't say love everybody - Mother Theresa

Yes, I know I'm being spiritually, emotionally and morally selective; but sometimes I revel in the comfort (and Lord please grant me the time) that forgiveness is a contrite prayer away... This is a pre-emptive warning to anyone I catch perpetrating animal cruelty ~ SB


No comments:

Post a Comment