Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Dream walk - by walkb99rhyme



You haven't found the right person if you can live with them, you've found the right person if you can't live without them. - Unknown


As my head slowly caresses the pillow
And I close my eyes to rest
There's a warm and tender feeling
Slipping from my consciousness
I am suddenly transformed
To a place quite strange to me
On the edges of reality
And the doorstep of fantasy
Though words are softly spoken
I do not hear a sound
There is clarity and an opaqueness

As my mind just drifts around
There is light and there is darkness
There is color and black and white
Visual images on my journey
Through this dream filled night
There are moments of passion
And sometimes fear or fright
When I suddenly awaken and look to take flight
So I think of something peaceful
And I slowly close my eyes
To return to my dream walk
To await my next surprise




I stroll through pleasantly through
Thoughts of passion feeling love without a face
On occasion those familiar to me meet in this special place
I find all my emotions can suddenly shift gears
In the midst of a dream reoccurring over the years
A fear of falling or a fall from grace
Suddenly awakened to a very different place





As my eyes slowly open to greet the brand new day
I put my dreams behind me and I will go my merry way...


To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be. - Anna Louise Strong


No comments:

Post a Comment