Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, November 10, 2011

BABY, I LOVE YOUR WAY

BABY, I LOVE YOUR WAY LYRICS - MIG


Shadows grow so long before my eyes
And they're moving across the page
Suddenly the day turns into night
Far away from the city

Don't hesitate 'cause your love, your love won't wait
Ooh baby, I love your way everyday
Wanna tell you I love your way everyday
Wanna be with you night and day


I can see the sunset in your eyes
Brown and gray and blue besides
Clouds are stalking islands in the sun
Wish I could buy one out of season

But don't, don't hesitate 'cause your love, your love won't wait
Ooh baby, I love your way everyday
I wanna tell you I love your way
And I wanna be with you night and day


"You need not feel guilty that you turn to Me when you have exhausted all other possibilities for joy and there is nowhere else to turn. Thank yourself for going where you are sure to find comfort. Now is the only moment there is. Now, we are joined as One."




No comments:

Post a Comment