Bible Verse of the Day

Monday, October 03, 2011

I'LL BE OFF LINE, FOR A FEW DAYS...



EVERY cliché you’ve ever heard about babies is true. They are soft and warm, fascinating, cute and lovable. I never met one that wasn't, and it’s a good thing too, because if babies weren't so cute and lovable; maybe we wouldn't so gladly put up with the fact that they’re so demanding and so much trouble. Babies are pure potential. You pick up a little baby and you’re amazed by how light it is, but you feel also that you’re holding the future, the earth and the sky, the sun and the moon, and all of it, everything, is brand new. Babies help us to put the changing world into perspective too. Changing the world has to wait, when it’s time to change the baby...

I'M GOING TO BE OFF-LINE...

 HOPEFULLY I'LL BE GETTING SOME REST & FINDING SOME PEACE OF MIND...

UNTIL LATER, GOD BLESS Y'ALL ~ SB






(yeah, I had to change my sign off  greeting - apparently a few people thought I was going to 'off' myself!? - hmphf!)








Lots of love, SB xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment