Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, September 04, 2011

I wish you can read my heart - by Anicha250



This could be my first time ever;
As if I was formed from your rib,
Mainly created to complete you,
Shaped to only fit your arms,
Curved to blend into you,

I've been holding myself like a virgin
So that I can keep my dignity for you.
To be touched only by your hands,
Desired by your eyes,
Loved by your lips.



My thoughts of you are insane.
Wet dreams from the idea of
Your hot tongue on my naked skin
Inflicting me with pleasurable agony;
Emotions that convey fire and desire.
I inhaled the breeze of passion
With my eyes closed to keep the moment.
Letting go of my body to dance with yours;
Bursting in spasms of infinite orgasms.

Dreaming of that night,
That day in your arms;
I wish you can read my heart
It says that I only desire you.


No comments:

Post a Comment