Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Heart - by Carmelo

"When you open your HEART and MIND to God’s infinite possibility,
you are poised to receive all that God has to offer you."


Beat by beat, my heart goes on for you
Like it always has since we met
Stronger and stronger with a love so true
For an angel it could never forget
It bears the scars of so many years
I've spent away from you, away from home
From all the loneliness, sorrow and tears
And all the time was left to roam
Feelings buried so deep down inside
Out of harm's way, out if sight
It would be the price it paid for pride
But I always knew I would lose the fight
My soul was too strong; even for time
It wouldn't stop its search for you
No matter how hard, no matter the climb
It's always looked for a way back to you...



No comments:

Post a Comment