Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, July 02, 2011

A Cup of Cheer!

First thing, in the morning,
as I begin an occasional 'free' day,
I turn on my computer,
to see what my friends have to say.

They bring me such delight,
with notes and cards and such,
And I appreciate their thoughtfulness,
all so very much!

Sometimes, there's a concern,
a need for a quick prayer,
and it encourages me to know,
that they are always there.

I hear the birds early chirping,
happy songs in their hearts,
and just like my Friends,
they give me a cheerful start.

I'm blessed upon these mornings,
to see their names in my mailing list,
and when one isn't there,
they are truly missed.

Even though we are far apart,
and exist in Cyber Space,
I hope, someday, to meet them all,
smiling, face to face.

So, I want to say
"HELLO"
to each and every one of you.
Have a Blessed and Happy Day,
and "Thanks" for making mine one, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment