Monday, July 16, 2012
Loving Dog.... my tale
(2) Give me time to understand what you want from me don't be impatient, short-tempered or irritable.
(3) Place your trust in me and I will always trust you back, respect is earned not given as an indulgent right.
(5) Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice and your tone "just look at my tail".
(7) Please don't hit me. I can't hit back; but I can bite and scratch and I really don't ever want to do that.
(8) Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right foods or I've been out in the sun too long or my heart is getting old and weak, or I may just be dog tired.
(10) Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence". Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, irrespective of what you do I will always love you.
“For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.” -Colossians 2:9-10