Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Free yourself, heal yourself... by Sammybear


Now should misguided measures give me cause to capitulate and let a part of my life story end - I would have to do it properly. I would have to totally extricate myself from that situation or person. I would have to make known the facts, the reasons, the real truth.

I would have to ensure any cloud hanging over that part of my story is removed, in order for me to move on to my next chapter. I am compelled to clear my name from any taint that person or situation may have enticed and caused to colour my name - because I need no longer be bound to hold secret any knowledge of the relationship or situation as confidential - I would need to rid myself of the burden of keeping our actions, excesses and indiscretions within a sacred mutual and exclusive bond - it is no longer fair for me to hold on to it - it has to be released and my name re-opened and untethered to that past...

I cannot allow myself to be swollen with truths and half-truths that remain untold, I would need to set it free, I would need to tell all; withholding would mean I do myself spiritual injury, and that person would remain  bound to the spot and instant of parting; and unable to fulfill themselves - and I shall not be party to such an injustice...

I will do, what I have to do - to break free - to move on...

My love does not suffer unworthiness by slinking back to a deceived spouse, nor cower, nor give me cause to remove my body from this world - it responds by setting the truth free... - because this Love is true to itself!


"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings." - Leonardo da Vinci


Sometimes... God breaks our spirit to save your soul. God breaks our heart to make us whole.

God allows pain so we can be stronger.

God sends us failure so we can be humble.

God allows illness so we can take better care of ourselves.

God takes everything away from us, so that we can learn the value of everything HE gave us...

Make plans but understand that we live by God's grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment