Bible Verse of the Day

Monday, January 23, 2012

On and from my knees...

Hi, it's the real Stafford here...

It's my turn to beg and implore forgiveness. My turn to ask for an undeserved moment of compassion from all those I have wronged. I confess my weaknesses and throw myself at your mercy.

I finally understand the psychological turmoil my vanity and excesses have caused, and beg the withdrawal of all applications and ill-thoughts against me to be lifted and set aside. I ask for my chance to leave and continue my journey with the little dignity I have left, and fulfill my true role in life. I request reprieve to make recompense and re-examine my place...

I was lost and by real soul-searching (thank-you Lord for the peace) have refound my Saviour, our Lord Jesus Christ, who refound Stafford, and relieves this blight upon his life with new hope that it will all be OK.

My best wishes and prayers go out to all I have transgressed against, and my sincere thanksgiving to God for His undying grace and love.

I ask this, not that I am worthy of it, but in growing hope that you will assist in further delivering me from my plight and wretched state.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the Fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all, always, as the Master sees fit. I release my sin into Your hands Loving Father.

Amen


Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” -James 1:2-3




1 comment:

  1. Carmen van der Heever: Its so swt, I'm so glad u hav found ur way back nd I know God was sooooo happy tht uve came bck. God Bless u.

    ReplyDelete