Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

For those who cannot forgive themselves....


I'm thanking You FATHER because, YOU haven't given up on me. here's how...

Almost first thing, in the morning,
as I begin my day,
I check my social networks,
to see what my friends have to say.

They bring me 'up to speed',
with notes and greetings and such,
I appreciate their thoughtfulness,
so very,very much!

Sometimes, there's a concern,
a need for a quick prayer,
and it encourages me to know,
that they are always there.

I'm blessed every morning,
by the names on my 'notifications' list,
and when one isn't there,
somehow they're truly missed.

Even though we're far apart,
and exist in Cyber Space,
I hope, someday, to meet them all,
smiling, face to face.

So, I want to say "HELLO"
to every one of you.
Have a Blessed and Happy Day,
and "Thanks" for making mine one, too!

God bless (",)

“[Ask, Seek, Knock] “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” -Matthew 7:7-8


No comments:

Post a Comment