Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, October 14, 2011

Many Faceted Love

If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. So don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay ...



In the morning when I wake up And I open up my eyes,
I feel an aching in my heart That's when I realize.
How much I really miss you And long to have you near.
My heart is filled with sadness, And my eyes mist up and tear.
At different times throughout the day, I find I'm missing you,
And I wonder if, perhaps a bit, Maybe you miss me too.
I miss you in the shower, When I'm in there all alone,
And when I want to hear your voice, No answer from your phone.
When I check my e-mail And find there's nothing there,
I can't help it that I worry, And I put you in my prayers.
I think by now it's safe to say, That I miss you very much,
And my heart will never be the same Since it suffered True Love's touch...



And if they're talking behind your back ... remember it's a good position to kiss your ass!



"When one waits to join with God until he thinks he is worthy, he denies everyone their Glory."




No comments:

Post a Comment