Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 5 - Seeing life from God's view

Life is a test and a trust.

God develops and reveals our characters by testing us constantly. He even withdraws sometimes to re-evaluate us.
He tests our response to all types of situations but will never let us endure more than He knows we can handle; or He will supply the necessary support.
Be it required monetary needs, moral assistance from others (love and empathy), physical strength (good health), mental stability (courage and an understanding reflective ear), spiritual guidance (the Holy Spirit - our Inner Enabler. I covered the invocation of this Being in earlier posts).
All our life traumas and mundane daily trials are tests duly applied - He wants you to pass these tests!

He entrusts us with worldly wealth. The more God gives us stewardship over, the more responsibility He expects.
The way we use money and material wealth will determine how much He can trust us with spiritual blessings - true riches! The more you have the more is demanded and asked of you; so be careful what you wish for...

How has God tested you recently?
What of import has He entrusted to you?

Personally, my PC was attacked by a virus last week. I lost years of collected data. Research papers, emails, personal notes, music files, photo albums, even the shells of pending novels...
I was momentarily desolate, felt like a sucker punch to the gut, I was duly ravaged.
I later (2 days on) realised this was one of 'God's tests' as I embarked upon rebuilding my database. Only data worthy of affording me assistance on my journey 'Home' is now saved for reference and I won't have to wade through vast files of gumph when requiring access to a specific item, because from now on they are all special and a guiding presence to me ~ I thank you again Lord for the ease I encountered in setting up my upgraded system... And for those who donated spare components so generously!

God has entrusted to me a great commission in nuturing and negotiating an important meeting of minds to culminate in an unbreakable association; as an exemplary example of His works; a blueprint of comittment to encourage all others who strive to this ideal.
It is a long and winding road, dogged by many pitfalls and human frailty ~ but more about that later...

the journey continues... SB

No comments:

Post a Comment