Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Palm Sunday revisited

This was shared by a friend, about a year ago - I don't know if that friend still exists - but the message still rings so true...


Some donkeys were in the field nearby Jerusalem. One young donkey said: 'I just don't understand it, just yesterday everyone was throwing their clothes and palms on the road when I was carrying Jesus on my back, but now I am back to being a nothing. Those people don't even see it's me Jesus was riding.' Another donkey said: 'It works like that brother, without Jesus you are a nothing in this world!'

GottaluvHim! - God bless ~ Stafford





"The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.” -Psalm 14:1






It begins...



No comments:

Post a Comment