Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lost In An Endless Bliss Divine - Lourdes S.

So many wonderful moments
Such as this...


A very soft embrace and a tender kiss,
So much laughter and holding hands between us,
Lost forever in an endless bliss so divine
Each loving moment through God who saw our faith,
Thoughtful words in love's accomplishment
Since you were the one I have waited for,
My best friend and my lover
A heart to behold within my soul and keep warm.

Let's take our time
To enjoy the wonderful pleasures of life
It's just so amazing how far we've come,
For it was with our little steps this journey begun.
And just how much I feel
I will let you know...
This poem of love is for you to keep within your golden heart...
To let you know there is no letting go,
For the love I have for you,
Is so profound inside my heart and soul,
Since you are the one I adore
For you occupied all my feelings and thoughts,
For you are so much alive inside my heart
So this journey of us just begun
And it will last a life time...
For this love of mine,
Will be forever until the end of time!


Love can draw out the myopic,
Encrusted with fear, and choked on rhetoric.
Love in a bottle maybe one-way to go:
But will love's patience have a chance to show?
How can bottled love be always kind,
If the affect would be to addle the mind?
If jealousy raised its ugly head,
Where is the justice when love has bled?
Love cannot be boastful to the exclusion of others,
It comes from hearts where no one suffers;
Love can never be prideful of accomplishments,
Public virtues will always misrepresent;
Grudges are like sand in the hand of love.

It's not touchy or irritable, and,
Can hardly notice a wrongdoing
Never glad about injustice, but is happy to see truth win;
Love can draw fear out of devastating circumstances,
Like a salve that draws pain out of injury;
Love expects the best,
Love believes,
Love defends itself,
You cannot bottle love and experience at first sight
The sacrificial nature of true love will ignite.

No comments:

Post a Comment