Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, August 05, 2011

Your Hand - by Bonnee (salma)

This then, is the human problem; there is a price to be paid for every increase in consciousness.
We cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain.


I'll take your hand and walk with you
where ever you may lead
cause you're the one I love
the only one I need.

As long as we go it together
I know our love isn't lost
I promise to hold onto your hand
no matter what the cost.

We'll encounter trials and tribulations
now and then a little strife
but we must hold onto each other
because we're fighting for our life.








As long as you walk by my side
with your hand in mine
I feel that we can over come
the test of us and time.

I'll go anywhere with you
and hold onto your hand
I'll always be there for you love
by your side I'll stand.

2009 © Bonnee Opp

No comments:

Post a Comment